Many of my users are regularly asking me about the PS3 PKG Linker and from where we can download it? Before to start the process you should know about the PS3 PKG Linker. PS3 PKG Linker helps to connect your PS3 to PC. You connect your PS3 with PC with the help of LAN. Many of PS3 games are more than 4GB in size will not copy through the USB stick to your PS3. Doesn’t matter you use a USB Stick of 8GB or 16GB or more, but the game more than in size 4GB will not move under the USB stick. Because PS3 console support only FAT32 format USB drive, and you cannot transfer or move the file in your FAT32 USB Drive, which has size more than 4GB. So here, PKG linker will help you transfer your PC to PS3 over 4GB file via LAN.
We already shared a video with you, how to download and install the PS3 4GB game with USB FAT32 Stick. In this article, I am going to tell you the complete process from start to finish. So, please read the complete article carefully. Many people only concentrate on the files and skip the article, and because of that they surely get the error(s). After that they ask for irrelevant queries, so to keep the error please read the complete article because it’s a 100% working process. So, let’s start.
Required File – PS3 PKG Linker Installer
How to setup PS3 PKG Linker v2.0:-
- Create a PACKAGES folder and Extract PS3 PKG Linker v2.0
- Put your Packages files on PACKAGES folder
- Run PS3 PKG linker v2.0 exe and extract it
- After extraction run PS3 PKG Linker v2.0 exe
- Open PS3 and enable HAN first
- Go to PS3 setting tab>network setting>internet connection setting
- Select setting method Custom>Wired Connection>Manual Setting>Auto Detect>Manual
- Put IP Address – 192.168.0.3, Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0, Default Router: 192.168.0.1, Primary DNS: 18.104.22.168, finish the process
- Go to PS3 PKG Linker v2.0 setting and put PC IP: 192.168.0.2, PING Tool: 192.168.0.3 and test your PING PS3
- When you get the successful message, save the setting and start the server
- Copy your generated PKG Link PKG file. (Use FAT32 Formatted drive)
- Install PKG file
- Reboot your console manually
- Go to HAN Toolbox>Install Packages From Web server
- Now you can access your packages file, install and enjoy
FAQs: Must Read
Q: Can I use my PS3 FAT, Slim or super slim?
A: Yes, you can easily use any PS3 console. This trick is for CECH-25xx or above consoles because till the CECH-25xx you can jailbreak the console and install the Rebug file. The CFW users also have many options to connect PC to PS3. But above then CECH-25xx will jailbreak the console, but not able to install the Rebug file. So, this trick is mainly for the consoles above than CECH-25xx, but both can use it.
Q: Do I need a jailbroken console?
A: Yes, you need a jailbroken console. Further, if you not aware of how to jailbreak a PS3 FAT/Slim console, then please read our article how to jailbreak a PS3 FAT/Slim console. Other then this if you have a super slim, then read how to jailbreak a PS3 super slim console. In PS3 super slim you need to install HAN toolbox v0.4.
Q: Will it work for me?
A: Of course, this process is 100% tested process. So, you can easily use it. As I told you earlier in this article above, many users skip to read the article and directly download the file and start the process. If you are one of them then your chance is also very low that it works for you.
Q: What is the benefit of PS3 PKG Linker?
A: As I told you above in the article, PS3 PKG Linker is helping to connect your PC to PS3. You connect your PC with PS3 with the help of LAN. PKG linker will help you transfer your PC to PS3 over 4GB file via LAN.
Summary:- I hope you can easily understand How to use PKG Linker for PS3. Further, if you have any query then please write to us. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Please like and share our Facebook page and subscribe push notification for regular updates.