This article updated on August 2, 2017 – Now PS4 jailbreak 3.50 is available for download. You can jailbreak your PlayStation 4 with 3.50 jailbreak. If you already update your PlayStation officially version 3.50 via the internet. Then you no need to downgrade your PlayStation 4. You Just need the Jailbreak file, USB stick, and right method to jailbreak. Many people are suffering from this problem they try to jailbreak own PlayStation 4 But fail, follow the right method and jailbreak your PlayStation 4 with PS4 jailbreak 3.50. In this article, I mention how to jailbreak a PS4 n all steps step by step.
First You need to check your PlayStation 4 OFW version. Go to settings>system>version, here you can check your version. If you have 3.50 or lower version feel free to jailbreak with this jailbreak file. Just over right this file and enjoy jailbreak your console. But before the start, Jailbreaking your console. Make sure your console model number mentioned on the compatibility list. If you console model isn’t mentioned compatibility list. Then there is 50% chance to Jailbreak your console. Becuase your console model can be untested.
PS4 Jailbreak 3.50 Check if your PS4 model compatible with this jailbreak
New Future PS4 jailbreak 3.50
- Work on all region
- 100% legal
- Download Games, DLC, Movies For FREE from store
- NO BRICKS
- Fast download and easy installation
- Bugs free
- Debug menu
- Work on all models
- Backup games from USB stick or external Hard drive Works
- You can play multiplayer games without ban
- Games from disc work
- You can use it many times
- Just plug and install very simple
- Does not require opening the console and any modification
- Not void the Warranty
How to jailbreak PS4 – PS4 Jailbreak 3.50
- First, download the jailbreak 3.50 version on your PC
- After download put the password to extract the Zip file
- When the extract is complete plug your USB stick into your computer with minimum capacity 512MB
- Create root folder on your USB stick PS4 > UPDATE
- Put the jailbreak file into the UPDATE folder
- When copy process is complete unplug your USB Stick from the computer and plugs into your PlayStation 4
- Go to Settings > System software update
- There you will see two option “Update via the internet” and “Update via USB”
- Choose update via USB (Mass Storage)
- Accept all conditions
- Follow the jailbreak introduction
This process takes 15 to 20 Minute. After process complete, your console will be restart. After the restart, your console will be jailbreak with 3.50.
Some point about 3.50 jailbreak
congratulations, If you have followed all steps correctly, your PS4 Jailbreak was successful and your PS4 is now able to run custom applications. This now unlocks a world of features on the PS4, by being able to manipulate and control the power this device holds.
PS4 jailbreak file is password protected file security reason. After download put the password to extract “PS4UPDATE.PUP” Using unzipper software. If your password is not working or it’s hard to find for you. Please do not hesitate to contact me. Leave a comment in the comment section. Like our Facebook page and subscribe to our newsletter. Watch our simple Jailbreak YouTube Tutorial and Join our channel for the future videos.