PS4 jailbreak 4.50 has been released. PS4 Jailbreak 4.50 is a very simple process and you can easily do it on your PS4 console without any problem. Make sure you need to follow all the given steps carefully. Day by day Sony improves their console security and makes PS3 and PS4 more secure. So, that anyone needs to purchase the original DVD to play their favourite game on the PS3 or PS4 console. We strongly recommend you to, please do not update your firmware. Stay on lower version as you can (If you really wanna jailbreak your console and save money)
So don’t worry many of the developers are also day by day try new tricks and methods to inject the games in the PS3 or PS4 from the external source. Recently the developer also got success on jailbreak PS3 super slim console. Before this article, I have already published an article on PS4 Jailbreak 4.55 debug settings If you have a PS4 console with 4.55 firmware. Then you must read that article to get debug setting tab in your PS4 console. Now in this article, I am going to tell you the PS4 jailbreak 4.50 processes. So let’s start.
- A PS4 Console
- A USB Stick (FAT32 Formatted)
- Internet connection
Steps for PS4 Jailbreak 4.50 Firmware:-
- First, you need to check the firmware version of your PS4 console
- Go to Settings > System > System information > System Software
- Now go to Automatic downloads > uncheck the system software update files
- Go to the Network Settings and uncheck the connect to the internet
- Download and extract PS4 jailbreak 4.50 Updated file
- Plug a USB stick into your Laptop / Desktop
- Create a folder in the root of the USB stick called “PS4“
- Create a folder inside the PS4 folder called “UPDATE“
- Move “PS4UPDATE.PUP” to the “UPDATE” folder
- Plug the USB stick into the PS4
- Navigate to Settings Tab
- Choose System Update
- Choose Update via Storage Media
- It will say it found Version 4.50 Jailbreak
- Choose OK
- Accept Conditions and install the update
- After less than a minute, Your PS4 will update, beep 4 times then shut down
- Power up your PS4
- Now go to Settings > Debug Settings > Game > Package Installer
- Your PS4 is now jailbroken. Enjoy!
Finally, the process of PS4 jailbreak 4.50 is completed. Further, if you have any query then you can write me. I will reply back to you as soon as with the best possible solution.
Frequently asked question answer about PS4 Jailbreak 4.50 Firmware
Q: Will this jailbreak work for my PS4 Pro?
A: As I mentioned above, you can use any of you PS4 console model. Don’t matter you have FAT, Slim or Pro model. It’s only required firmware 4.05 or lower.
Q: Can I do it with 4.50 above firmware?
A: No, you can, maybe you console can brick or you will get an error or enough storage message. It’s mean you can’t jailbreak your console. Our suggestion is to wait for the updated jailbreak and do not update your console. If you want to jailbreak your console.
Q: Can I play online after jailbreak my console?
A: No, you can’t, because online mode required the latest firmware. If you update your firmware then you will lose your jailbreak. So, we recommend you to play the game offline. You know the cost of DVDs.
Summary:- Finally, we hope that you can easily understand the complete process of PS4 jailbreak 4.50. Still, if you have any doubt then write us. We will get back to you as soon as with the best possible solution. Please like and share our Facebook page and also subscribe push notification for regular updates on games and software for free.